jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

Puta.ttention S01E07 Season Finale: Two Bruises After



It gets really hard to understand why sometimes I do somethings, perhaps it´s the stress, the blues nor the weather, the only true thing is that sometimes I only damage myself.


As I was taking a shower I discovered 2 bruises after the last fall, It wasn´t funny, I freaked out, I blocked out and just fell down, down under.


The only true thing to say in that moment and to be ashamed was the lack of self love and jugdement.


I love you Bryan were the only words I could say to me while I was healing myself, I love you I was repeating to myself while some song came to my mind - we weren´t meant to be at least not in this lifetime but you gave me something to remember, I hear you still say love yourself - and that was what I was starting to do.


I had a long way before me and a great chance not to spoil it, so I went to the couch, and started to cry, it was loneliness, it was fear, it was impotence, it was so much, so much that hurted a lot.


So that day I stayed up til 4 am, cleaning out myself and wondering if I´m the only one to do that of the only one to recognize to do it.


Then the wait became my worst fear I was living in, suddenly the air felt hard, it felt so little, and I kept checking my email everyday lots of times, until after a moment, it arrived, it was the confirmation to go to the next phase, one month of learning and tests to finally stay in the master degree.


I couldn´t be more happier, but I felt my scar, it was there to remember me that whatever it happens, I have to love me more than ever and fight for me and for me only.


I published the result in my facebook and twitt it later, got some sms and I started to pack, as if I were leaving home forever, well this might be the start of my own flight solo.


And that night while I was thinking about a special one, I kept his tought by my side but I said loud: I love you Bryan, then I erased all, it was like a low level format, destroying the hard drive of my own, I needed new space with new memories, new stories, new love and new smiles.


I kept my friends in my backup then erased all, so this is it, the start over.


Shit I´m so scared, but I´m walking with my suitcase full of dreams, expectations and those jeans I look so great in them!


Why is the season finale in english? well actually I tend to think in both languages, it´s a ability you get when you learn 2 or more languages as a child, so sometimes the feeling has it´s own voice to express, nor spanish, english, tears, smiles or silence.


Thanks, and keep with us... the second season won´t be far.


3 comentarios:

Daniel Castro dijo...

thanks, i needed just that!, i was feeling this awkward way, and now after healing that scar, i can realize that another could come but if i destroy what i am, there's nothing left 2 give...

it's kinda funny, i do the same w/ my language, even sometimes i forget Spanish words, it's odd but hilarious, well, it is a good way to end the "put.attention" season

take care my friend keep it w/ this bló :D

röghertz dijo...

Wow, so intense and a bit... i don't know exactly, it's not sadness what i felt as i read your post. It made me think about all the times i haven't loved me much enough to stop things that hurts me. Hope to be in the friends back up you made. Thanks for sharing this experience. Extrabold hugs!!

Alejandro Mora dijo...

It's just really awesome to read that you are healing! Now that you are ready to begin a new phase in your life, only you have to think is to do your best in every aspect. I know you will and wish you the best! xD